Test Bank and Solution Manual Legal Environment of Business 9th Edition Henry R. Cheeseman, Test Bank and Solution Manual
Test Bank and Instructor Solution Manual
Legal Environment of Business 9th Cheeseman Test Bank
- Publisher: Pearson; 9 edition (April 5, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0135228654
- ISBN-13: 978-0135228654
its the TEST BANK and SOLUTION MANUAL
To request it .. Please contact us via e-mail
or you can use form contact by this link :
book name :
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it not us.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
Cutting-edge cases and comprehensive coverage of the legal environment of business
The Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Ethics, and Global Issues examines how the current legal and e-commerce environments, and government regulations impact today’s business decisions. The cases in this text are cutting-edge, exciting, and engaging, and the reasoning of each case is presented in the language of the court. The 9th Edition has been updated with all new cases, statutes, and questions, so students have the opportunity to not only learn about the law, but also apply it to their personal and professional lives.
Reach every student with MyLab Business Law
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. For example, Mini Sims put students in professional roles and give them the opportunity to apply course concepts and develop decision-making skills through real-world business challenges. Learn more about MyLab Business Law.
Plus, give students anytime, anywhere access with Pearson eText
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place — even when offline. Seamlessly integrated videos and other rich media engage students and give them access to the help they need, when they need it. Educators can easily share their own notes with students so they see the connection between their eText and what they learn in class.
Table of Contents
PART I: LEGAL ENVIRONMENT, JUDICIAL SYSTEM, DISPUTE RESOLUTION, AND BUSINESS ETHICS
1. Legal Heritage and the Information Age
2. Ethics and Social Responsibility of Business
3. Courts, Jurisdiction, and Administrative Law
4. Judicial, Alternative, and E-Dispute Resolution
PART II: CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, TORTS, CRIMES, AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
5. Constitutional Law for Business and E-Commerce
6. Torts and Strict Liability
7. Criminal Law and Cybercrime
8. Intellectual Property and Information Technology
PART III: CONTRACTS, UCC TRANSACTIONS, CREDIT, AND E-COMMERCE
9. Formation of Contracts
10. Performance and Breach of Contracts
11. Digital Law and E-Commerce
12. Sales Contracts, Leases, and Warranties
13. Credit, Secured Transactions, and Bankruptcy
PART IV: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, CORPORATIONS, COMPANIES, AND SECURITIES LAW
14. Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Partnerships
15. Limited Liability Companies and Special Forms of Business
16. Formation of Corporations and Corporate Governance
17. Investor Protection and Securities Transactions
PART V: AGENCY, EMPLOYMENT, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AND LABOR LAW
18. Agency Law
19. Equal Opportunity in Employment
20. Employment and Worker Protection
21. Labor Unions and Immigration Law
PART VI: GOVERNMENT REGULATION, CONSUMER SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, AND REAL PROPERTY
22. Antitrust Law and Unfair Trade Practices
23. Consumer Protection
24. Environmental Protection
25. Real Property and Land Use Regulation
PART VII: GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT AND INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE
26. International and World Trade Law
PART VIII: ACCOUNTING PROFESSION
27. Accountants’ Duties and Liability
Appendix A: Constitution of the United States of America
, Also .. you can check our full list there :
list of Solution manual and Test Bank Part 1
list of Solution manual and Test Bank Part 2
list of Solution manual and Test Bank Part 3
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,