Supply Chain Logistics Management 5th Edition By Donald Bowersox and David Closs and M. Bixby Cooper © 2020cTest Bank and Solution Manual
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College; 5 edition (14 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0078096642
- ISBN-13: 9780078096648
- ISBN-10: 1259715167
- ISBN-13: 978-1259715167
Supply Chain Logistics Management 5th Edition Bowersox Test Bank
or you can use form contact by this link :
book name :
Financial Accounting Reporting, Analysis And Decision Making, 6th Edition Carlon, McAlpine, Lee, Mitrione, Kirk, Wong: 2019
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it not us.
Supply Chain Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Logistics Management presents Logistics in the context of integration within a firm’s supply chain strategy and operations.
- A framework of Supply Chain Management is presented first to create a foundation for in-depth study of the five logistical operations components.
- Connect is an easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
About the Author
John H. McConnell Professor of Business Administration at Michigan State University. He received his Ph.D. in marketing at Michigan State and has worked with industry throughout his career. He the author of many publication in journals and proceedings, including Harvard Business Review and journal of Marketings.
Professor of Marketing and Logistics at Michigan State University. He received his Ph.D. in marketing and logistics from Michigan State. Dr/ Closs is the author or coauthor of many publication in journals and proceedings, System Editors of the Journal of Business Logistics, and coauthor of Simulated Product Sales Forecasting.
M. Bixby Cooper
Associate Professor in the Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management at Michigan State University. He is co author of three texts on distribution and logistics, including World Class Logistics: The Challenge of Managing Continuous Change published by the Council of Logistics Management and Strategic Marketing Channel Management published by McGraw Hill. His research has focused on logistics best practices in customer service and in performance measurement. He also served for four years on the Executive Board of the International Customer Service Association as Head of the Research and Education Committee.
Table of Contents
1) 21st Century Supply Chains
2) Supply Chain Information Technology
4) Customer Accommodation
5) Integrated Operations Planning
6) Procurement and Manufacturing
9) Warehousing, Materials Handling and Packaging
10) Global Supply Chain
11) Network Design
12) Relationship Management
13) Performance Management
14) Supply Chain Trends
, Also .. you can check our full list there :
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,