Test Bank for Seeley’s Anatomy & Physiology 12th Edition VanPutte , Regan , Russo 2020 Test Bank and Solution Manual
- Hardcover: 1248 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 12 edition (February 15, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1260172198
- ISBN-13: 978-1260172195
Seeley’s Anatomy & Physiology 12th VanPutte Test Bank
its the TEST BANK
To request it .. Please contact us via e-mail
or you can use form contact by this link :
book name :
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it not us.
- Seeley’s Anatomy & Physiology helps you teach A&P by combining clear and accurate descriptions of anatomy with precise explanations of how structures function and examples of how they work together to maintain life. Seeley’s A&P provides explanations of how the systems respond to aging, changes in physical activity, and disease, with a focus on homeostasis and the regulatory mechanisms that maintain it.
Table of Contents
1. The Human Organism
2. The Chemical Basis of Life
3. Cell Biology
PART 2 – Support and Movement
5. Integumentary System
6. Skeletal System: Bones and Bone Tissue
7. Skeletal System: Gross Anatomy
8. Joints and Movement
9. Muscular System: Histology and Physiology
10. Muscular System: Gross Anatomy
PART 3 – Integration and Control Systems
11. Functional Organization of Nervous Tissue
12. Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
13. Brain and Cranial Nerves
14. Integration of Nervous System Functions
15. The Special Senses
16. Autonomic Nervous System
17. Functional Organization of the Endocrine System
18. Endocrine Glands
PART 4 – Regulation and Maintenance
19. Cardiovascular System: Blood
20. Cardiovascular System: The Heart
21. Cardiovascular System: Blood Vessels and Circulation
22. Lymphatic System and Immunity
23. Respiratory System
24. Digestive System
25. Nutrition, Metabolism, and Temperature Regulation
26. Urinary System
27. Water, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
PART 5 – Reproduction and Development
28. Reproductive System
29. Development, Growth, Aging, and Genetics
, Also .. you can check our full list there :
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,