Financial Accounting Tools for Business Decision Making 8th Canadian Edition Kimmel, Weygandt, Kieso, Trenholm, Irvine, Burnley Test Bank and Solution Manual
- Publisher: Wiley; 8 edition (April 14 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111959457X
- ISBN-13: 978-1119594574
To request/Order it .. Please contact us via e-mail
you can use form contact by this link :
contact/chat us Via Whatsapp
book name :
Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, Enhanced eText, 8th Canadian Edition
ISBN: 978-1-119-59454-3 April 2020 1040 Pages
You will receive a response from us, just by this email ..
any other email address , it is not us.
Financial Accounting Tools for Business Decision Making 8th Canadian Edition Kimmel
About the Book .. :
- The new eighth edition of Financial Accounting: Tools for Decision-Making, Canadian Edition by Kimmel, Weygandt, Kieso, Trenholm,
- Irvine and Burnley continues to provide the best tools for both instructors and students to succeed in their introductory financial accounting class.
- It helps students understand the purpose and use of financial accounting, whether they plan to become accountants or whether they simply need it for their personal life or career.
- The book’s unique, balanced procedural and conceptual (user-oriented) approach, proven pedagogy and breadth of problem material has made Financial Accounting the most popular introductory text in Canada.
- This hands-on text, paired with a powerful online teaching and learning environment offers students a practical set of tools for use in making business decisions based on financial information.
Instructors Instructors Manua
l PowerPoint Presentations by Chapter
Collaborative Learning Activities for
Instructors Quizzes Accompanying the Instructors Manual
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,