College Accounting 5th Edition By M. David Haddock and John Price and Michael Farina © 2021 Test Bank and Solution Manual
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College; 16th edition (January 14, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1260247902
- ISBN-13: 9781260247909
its the TEST BANK and Solution Manual
To request it .. Please contact us via e-mail
or you can use form contact by this link :
College Accounting 5th Haddock , Price , Farina © 2021 Test Bank and Solution Manual
College Accounting Chapters 1-30
16th EditionBy John Price and M. David Haddock and Michael Farina
- Appropriate for All Students: Readable, contains many opportunities for practice, and makes accounting relevant for all.
- Special Journal Coverage: Designed for instructors who teach the course covering special journals.
- Connect: A highly reliable, easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
Table of Contents
Ch. 1 Accounting: The Language of Business
Ch. 2 Analyzing Business Transactions
Ch. 3 Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
Ch. 4 The General Journal and the General Ledger
Ch. 5 Adjustments and the Worksheet
Ch. 6 Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
Ch. 7 Accounting for Sales and Accounts Receivable
Ch. 8 Accounting for Purchases and Accounts Payable
Ch. 9 Cash Receipts, Cash Payments, and Banking Procedures
Ch. 10 Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
Ch. 11 Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
Ch. 12 Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
Ch. 13 Financial Statements and Closing Procedure
Ch. 14 Accounting Principles and Reporting Standards
Ch. 15 Accounts Receivable and Uncollectible Accounts
Ch. 16 Notes Payable and Notes Receivable
Ch. 17 Merchandise Inventory
Ch. 18 Property, Plant, and Equipment
Ch. 19 Accounting for Partnerships
Ch. 20 Corporations: Formation and Capital Stock Transactions
Ch. 21 Corporate Earnings and Capital Transactions
Ch. 22 Long-Term Bonds
Ch. 23 Financial Statement Analysis
Ch. 24 The Statement of Cash Flows
Ch. 25 Departmentalized Profit and Cost Centers
Ch. 26 Accounting for Manufacturing Activities
Ch. 27 Job Order Cost Accounting
Ch. 28 Process Cost Accounting
Ch. 29 Controlling Manufacturing Costs: Standard Costs
Ch. 30 Cost-Revenue Analysis for Decision Making
About the Author
M. David Haddock
, Also .. you can check our full list there :
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,
College Accounting 5th Haddock , Price , Farina © 2021 Test Bank And Solution Manual