Auditing and Assurance Services, 17E Arens, Elder, Beasley & Hogan ©2020 Test Bank and Solution Manual
Test Bank and Instructor Solution Manual
- Publisher: Pearson; 17 edition (January 1, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0135176115
- ISBN-13: 978-0135176115
its the TEST BANK and Solution Manual
To request it .. Please contact us via e-mail
or you can use form contact by this link :
Auditing and Assurance Services, 17E Arens, ©2020 Test Bank and Solution Manual
Instructor’s Solutions Manual ,
Instructor’s Resource Manual ,
PowerPoint Presentation ,
Test Bank ( Test Item )
About This Product
New To This Edition
Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of key standards
- Guidance on the latest auditing standards, including the recently issued SAS No. 133, Clarity, and PCAOB standards.
- Extensive coverage of new auditor report guidelines, including a number of illustrations of auditor reports for different engagement circumstances (Chapter 3).
- Coverage of how data analytics and other advanced technologies are being used in all phases of the audit, spanning from initial planning through the completion of the audit.
- Coverage of risk assessment procedures and understanding internal control as well as auditing asset impairment keep students abreast of developments in these important topics.
A solid pedagogy helps students achieve “Ah Ha” moments
- Opening and Mid-Chapter Vignettes help students connect the important auditing concepts to real-world situations.
- Multiple-choice problems from Becker’s CPA exam preparation materials, providing an introduction to the CPA exam format and opportunity for early practice with CPA exam-style questions.
- A datasetfeaturing hypothetical company, JA Tire Manufacturing, gives students hands-on experience using various audit data analytics tools.
- Research problems require students to conduct internet-based research to address various audit issues, exposing them to real audit-related decisions.
- Select problems using ACL allow students to see how audit software (Microsoft Excel) is used to perform specific types of audit tests.
- An integrated Pinnacle Manufacturing case, revised in the 17th Edition with new financial data, gives students hands-on experience and a better understanding of how the different parts of an audit form the auditing process.
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE AUDITING PROFESSION
1. The Demand for Audit and Other Assurance Services
2. The CPA Profession
3. Audit Reports
4. Professional Ethics
5. Legal Liability
PART 2: THE AUDIT PROCESS
6. Audit Responsibilities and Objectives
7. Audit Evidence
8. Audit Planning and Materiality
9. Assessing the Risk of Material Misstatement
10. Assessing and Responding to Fraud Risks
11. Internal Control and Coso Framework
12. Assessing Control Risk and Reporting on Internal Controls
13. Overall Audit Strategy and Audit Program
PART 3: APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO THE SALES AND COLLECTION CYCLE
14. Audit of the Sales and Collection Cycle: Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
15. Audit Sampling for Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
16. Completing the Tests in the Sales and Collection Cycle: Accounts Receivable
17. Audit Sampling for Tests of Details of Balances
PART 4: APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO OTHER CYCLES
18. Audit of the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Tests of Controls, Substantive Tests of Transactions, and Accounts Payable
19. Completing the Tests in the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Verification of Selected Accounts
20. Audit of the Payroll and Personnel Cycle
21. Audit of the Inventory and Warehousing Cycle
22. Audit of the Capital Acquisition and Repayment Cycle
23. Audit of Cash and Financial Instruments
PART 5: COMPLETING THE AUDIT
24. Completing the Audit
PART 6: OTHER ASSURANCE AND NONASSURANCE SERVICES
25. Other Assurance Services
26. Internal and Governmental Financial Auditing and Operational Auditing
About the Author(s)
Al Arens, founding author of this textbook, was the PricewaterhouseCoopers Professor of Accounting Emeritus at Michigan State University. In addition to writing books on auditing, he was a coauthor of computerized accounting supplements and he was actively involved in the continuing education of practitioners with local and regional CPA firms. Al was a past president of the American Accounting Association and a former member of the AICPA Auditing Standards Board. He practiced public accounting with both a local CPA firm and the predecessor firm to Ernst & Young. He received many awards including the AAA Auditing Section Outstanding Educator award, the AICPA Outstanding Educator award, the national Beta Alpha Psi Professor of the Year award, and many teaching and other awards at Michigan State.
Randy Elder, who has served as a coauthor of this textbook since the 8th Edition, is Dixon Hughes Goodman Professor and Department Head of Accounting and Finance at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. He teaches undergraduate and graduate auditing courses, and has received several teaching awards. His research focuses on audit quality and current audit firm practices and he served as the team leader for the American Accounting Association Auditing Section PCAOB research synthesis teams on audit confirmations and audit sampling. He has extensive public accounting experience with a large regional CPA firm, frequently teaches continuing education for a large international CPA firm, and is a member of the AICPA.
Mark Beasley, who has also served as a coauthor of this textbook since the 8th edition, is the Deloitte Professor of Enterprise Risk Management and Professor of Accounting at North Carolina State University. He has taught undergraduate and graduate auditing courses, and has received several teaching awards including membership in NC State’s Academy of Outstanding Teachers. He has extensive professional audit experience with the predecessor firm to Ernst & Young and has extensive standards-setting experience working with the Auditing Standards Board as a Technical Manager in the Audit and Assurance Division of the AICPA. He served on the ASB Fraud Standard Task Force responsible for developing SAS 99, the ASB Antifraud Programs and Controls Task Force, and the Advisory Council overseeing the COSO Enterprise Risk Management – Integrated Framework project. He served over seven years as a member of the COSO Board, representing the AAA.
Chris Hogan joined as a coauthor starting with the 16th Edition. Chris is the Russell E. Palmer Endowed Professor of Accounting and Department Chairperson in the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. Chris teaches graduate auditing and her research focuses on internal controls and integrated audits, audit firm client portfolios, and the impact of regulation on audit markets. Chris has auditing experience with Price Waterhouse, one of the predecessor firms to PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP. She has served in multiple leadership roles within the American Accounting Association, including serving as President of the Auditing Section and on the Audit Committee of the AAA.
, Also .. you can check our full list there :
list of Solution manual and Test Bank Part 1
list of Solution manual and Test Bank Part 2
list of Solution manual and Test Bank Part 3
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,