Accounting for Decision Making and Control 10th Edition By Jerold Zimmerman © 2020 Test Bank and Solution Manual
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 10 edition (October 29, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259969495
- ISBN-13: 9781259969492
its the TEST BANK and Solution Manual
or you can use form contact by this link :
Accounting for Decision Making and Control 10th Zimmerman © 2020 Test Bank
Accounting for Decision Making and Control
- Provides students with an understanding of the strengths and limitations of an organization’s accounting system, creating more intelligent users of these systems.
- Connect is the easy-to-use assignment and digital learning solution that empowers students to achieve better outcomes and instructors to become more efficient.
- SmartBook 2.0 closes knowledge gaps through an adaptive reading and questioning
Table of Contents
Ch. 1 Introduction
Ch. 2 The Nature of Costs
Ch. 3 Opportunity Cost of Capital and Capital Budgeting
Ch. 4 Organizational Architecture
Ch. 5 Responsibility Accounting and Transfer Pricing
Ch. 6 Budgeting
Ch. 7 Cost Allocation: Theory
Ch. 8 Cost Allocation: Practices
Ch. 9 Absorption Cost Systems
Ch. 10 Criticisms of Absorption Cost Systems: Incentive to Overproduce
Ch. 11 Criticisms of Absorption Cost Systems: Inaccurate Product Costs
Ch. 12 Standard Costs: Direct Labor and Materials
Ch. 13 Overhead and Marketing Variances
Ch. 14 Management Accounting in a Changing Environment
Solutions to Concept Questions
About the Author
Research and teaching interests involve financial and managerial accounting. He and Professor Ross L. Watts received American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Awards in 1979 and 1980 for their joint papers. He received the American Accounting Association award for Seminal Contribution to Accounting Literature in 2004. He was the 1978 winner of the Competitive Manuscript Award, sponsored by the American Accounting Association, for his paper, “The Costs and Benefits of Cost Allocation.” His research, which has come to be called “positive theories of accounting,” seeks to understand the costs and benefits of various accounting procedures. He and Watts co-authored a book, Positive Accounting Theory, published by Prentice-Hall in 1986.
, Also .. you can check our full list there :
What is SM, TB , IM ?
· What is the Test Bank (TB)?
An ever-expanding collection of previously administered exams, quizzes, and other assessment measures in a wide range of courses made available for current students as study aids.
Why should I use previously administered tests to study?
* become familiar with how material will be tested
* see the format of the test
* practice test-taking skills
* simulate a timed exam
* gain more experience with course content
· What is a SOLUTION MANUAL (SM)?
A Solutions Manual contains all the answers to the questions in the book with detailed explanations and examples.
· What is an INSTRUCTOR’S SOLUTION MANUAL (ISM) OR INSTURCTOR’S MANUAL (IM)?
An Instructor’s Manual is the guide that your teacher may use when making lesson plans and contain extra questions and answers, lab assignments, and more.
All solutions manual and Test Banks be in soft copy [Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF )or Word format .Docx]
Student Saver Team ,
Accounting For Decision Making And Control 10th Zimmerman © 2020 Test Bank