Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, Enhanced eText, 8th Canadian Edition
ISBN: 978-1-119-59454-3 April 2020 1040 Pages
- Ring-bound: 1040 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 8 edition (April 14 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111959457X
- ISBN-13: 978-1119594574
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 3.6 x 27.4 cm
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Purpose and Use of Financial Statements
2. A Further Look at Financial Statements
3. The Accounting Information System
4. Accrual Accounting Concepts
5. Merchandising Operations
6. Reporting and Analyzing Inventory
7. Internal Control and Cash
8. Reporting and Analyzing Receivables
9. Reporting and Analyzing Long-lived Assets
10. Reporting and Analyzing Liabilities
11. Reporting and Analyzing Shareholders’ Equity
12. Reporting and Analyzing Investments
13. Statement of Cash Flows
14. Performance Measurement
The new eighth edition of Financial Accounting: Tools for Decision-Making, Canadian Edition by Kimmel, Weygandt, Kieso, Trenholm, Irvine and Burnley
continues to provide the best tools for both instructors and students to succeed in their introductory financial accounting class.
It helps students understand the purpose and use of financial accounting, whether they plan to become accountants or whether they simply need it for their personal life or career.
The book’s unique,
balanced procedural and conceptual (user-oriented) approach,
proven pedagogy and breadth of problem material has made Financial Accounting the most popular introductory text in Canada.
This hands-on text,
paired with a powerful online teaching and learning environment offers students a practical set of tools for use in making business decisions based on financial information.
If you need any help for this file ..
Contact us any time .. by our email
Student Saver Team ,